AccueilAccueil  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  ConnexionConnexion  
Le Deal du moment : -35%
Pack Smartphone Samsung Galaxy A25 6,5″ 5G + ...
Voir le deal
241 €
-35%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Pack Smartphone Samsung Galaxy A25 6,5″ 5G + Casque Bluetooth JBL
241 € 371 €
Voir le deal

Partagez

(isaac) there's so much shit to worry 'bout and that's the reason why i spend all my days with my head up in the clouds.

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Aller en bas 
Aller à la page : Précédent  1, 2
AuteurMessage
la puissance est en moi
Juliette Villegas

Hi ! My name is
Juliette Villegas
▽ INSCRIT LE : 20/10/2013
▽ MESSAGES : 745
▽ BONUS : 282
▽ JE RESSEMBLE À : Zoe sugg la magnifique
▽ CRÉDITS : vava ~ TeamBullshit • Gif ~ Tumblr • Signa ~ Unchained Melody
▽ PSEUDO : Jewel (Marina)

(isaac) there's so much shit to worry 'bout and that's the reason why i spend all my days with my head up in the clouds. - Page 2 Empty
MessageSujet: Re: (isaac) there's so much shit to worry 'bout and that's the reason why i spend all my days with my head up in the clouds.   (isaac) there's so much shit to worry 'bout and that's the reason why i spend all my days with my head up in the clouds. - Page 2 EmptyJeu 5 Déc - 20:39

JTE DIRAIS PAS C'EST UN SECRET ENTRE ELLE ET MOI
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
la puissance est en moi
Isaac Williams

Hi ! My name is
Isaac Williams
▽ INSCRIT LE : 21/10/2013
▽ MESSAGES : 656
▽ BONUS : 127
▽ JE RESSEMBLE À : louis tomlinson, le mec le plus hot de la terre et JE LUI FAIS DES MILLIONS DE BB SEKSI COMME LUI.
▽ CRÉDITS : sweet disaster.
▽ PSEUDO : anaëlle.

(isaac) there's so much shit to worry 'bout and that's the reason why i spend all my days with my head up in the clouds. - Page 2 Empty
MessageSujet: Re: (isaac) there's so much shit to worry 'bout and that's the reason why i spend all my days with my head up in the clouds.   (isaac) there's so much shit to worry 'bout and that's the reason why i spend all my days with my head up in the clouds. - Page 2 EmptyJeu 5 Déc - 20:41

pfff. (isaac) there's so much shit to worry 'bout and that's the reason why i spend all my days with my head up in the clouds. - Page 2 2352320885
la puissance est en moi
Juliette Villegas

Hi ! My name is
Juliette Villegas

MessageSujet: Re: (isaac) there's so much shit to worry 'bout and that's the reason why i spend all my days with my head up in the clouds.   (isaac) there's so much shit to worry 'bout and that's the reason why i spend all my days with my head up in the clouds. - Page 2 EmptyJeu 5 Déc - 20:54

C'est pas beau de montrer son doigt d'abord
la puissance est en moi
Isaac Williams

Hi ! My name is
Isaac Williams
▽ JE RESSEMBLE À : louis tomlinson, le mec le plus hot de la terre et JE LUI FAIS DES MILLIONS DE BB SEKSI COMME LUI.

MessageSujet: Re: (isaac) there's so much shit to worry 'bout and that's the reason why i spend all my days with my head up in the clouds.   (isaac) there's so much shit to worry 'bout and that's the reason why i spend all my days with my head up in the clouds. - Page 2 EmptyJeu 5 Déc - 21:05

J'peux peut-être te le foutre dans le cul à la place ?
la puissance est en moi
Juliette Villegas

Hi ! My name is
Juliette Villegas

MessageSujet: Re: (isaac) there's so much shit to worry 'bout and that's the reason why i spend all my days with my head up in the clouds.   (isaac) there's so much shit to worry 'bout and that's the reason why i spend all my days with my head up in the clouds. - Page 2 EmptyJeu 5 Déc - 21:09

EHOH ATTENTION A TES PROPOS JEUNE HOMME
la puissance est en moi
Isaac Williams

Hi ! My name is
Isaac Williams

MessageSujet: Re: (isaac) there's so much shit to worry 'bout and that's the reason why i spend all my days with my head up in the clouds.   (isaac) there's so much shit to worry 'bout and that's the reason why i spend all my days with my head up in the clouds. - Page 2 EmptyJeu 5 Déc - 21:18

Sinon quoi, jeune fille ?
la puissance est en moi
Juliette Villegas

Hi ! My name is
Juliette Villegas

MessageSujet: Re: (isaac) there's so much shit to worry 'bout and that's the reason why i spend all my days with my head up in the clouds.   (isaac) there's so much shit to worry 'bout and that's the reason why i spend all my days with my head up in the clouds. - Page 2 EmptyJeu 5 Déc - 21:22

Sinon jeee................ T'AIME PLUS (isaac) there's so much shit to worry 'bout and that's the reason why i spend all my days with my head up in the clouds. - Page 2 2686184646
la puissance est en moi
Isaac Williams

Hi ! My name is
Isaac Williams

MessageSujet: Re: (isaac) there's so much shit to worry 'bout and that's the reason why i spend all my days with my head up in the clouds.   (isaac) there's so much shit to worry 'bout and that's the reason why i spend all my days with my head up in the clouds. - Page 2 EmptyJeu 5 Déc - 21:23

WUT ? (isaac) there's so much shit to worry 'bout and that's the reason why i spend all my days with my head up in the clouds. - Page 2 2686184646 TU OSERAIS ?
la puissance est en moi
Juliette Villegas

Hi ! My name is
Juliette Villegas

MessageSujet: Re: (isaac) there's so much shit to worry 'bout and that's the reason why i spend all my days with my head up in the clouds.   (isaac) there's so much shit to worry 'bout and that's the reason why i spend all my days with my head up in the clouds. - Page 2 EmptyJeu 5 Déc - 21:24

Non j'oserais pas (isaac) there's so much shit to worry 'bout and that's the reason why i spend all my days with my head up in the clouds. - Page 2 2980507892 C'EST BON ALLER FAIS TOI PLAISIR FAIS DES FUCK
la puissance est en moi
Isaac Williams

Hi ! My name is
Isaac Williams

MessageSujet: Re: (isaac) there's so much shit to worry 'bout and that's the reason why i spend all my days with my head up in the clouds.   (isaac) there's so much shit to worry 'bout and that's the reason why i spend all my days with my head up in the clouds. - Page 2 EmptyJeu 5 Déc - 21:29

J'te fuck d'amour. (isaac) there's so much shit to worry 'bout and that's the reason why i spend all my days with my head up in the clouds. - Page 2 2947072033 
comme je fuck Matthew tu vois.
la puissance est en moi
Juliette Villegas

Hi ! My name is
Juliette Villegas

MessageSujet: Re: (isaac) there's so much shit to worry 'bout and that's the reason why i spend all my days with my head up in the clouds.   (isaac) there's so much shit to worry 'bout and that's the reason why i spend all my days with my head up in the clouds. - Page 2 EmptyJeu 5 Déc - 21:38

ah ça j'aime bien (isaac) there's so much shit to worry 'bout and that's the reason why i spend all my days with my head up in the clouds. - Page 2 3357131712
la puissance est en moi
Isaac Williams

Hi ! My name is
Isaac Williams

MessageSujet: Re: (isaac) there's so much shit to worry 'bout and that's the reason why i spend all my days with my head up in the clouds.   (isaac) there's so much shit to worry 'bout and that's the reason why i spend all my days with my head up in the clouds. - Page 2 EmptyJeu 5 Déc - 21:49

Je le savais. Cool 

Hi ! My name is
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: (isaac) there's so much shit to worry 'bout and that's the reason why i spend all my days with my head up in the clouds.   (isaac) there's so much shit to worry 'bout and that's the reason why i spend all my days with my head up in the clouds. - Page 2 Empty

(isaac) there's so much shit to worry 'bout and that's the reason why i spend all my days with my head up in the clouds.

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Revenir en haut 
Page 2 sur 2Aller à la page : Précédent  1, 2